Chiropractors encourage a healthy, active and balanced lifestyle in order to optimise your health. Regular appointments with your chiropractic doctor are an important part of your health routine enabling you to keep working out on a regular basis. Regular chiropractic spinal checkups are part of a preventive approach like having medical and dental checkups. Do you only brush your teeth when you have a cavity? Of course not! Do not neglect your spine and wait until symptoms appear before you see Dr Butz,chiropractor at the Centre Chiropratique St-Lazare.
Chiropractic care plays a proactive part in a person’s global health. Rather than only waiting for the body to manifest symptoms or pains, the chiropractic doctor will also work on identifying the cause of possible discomfort, in order to prevent, as much as possible, the appearance of health problems.
Your chiropractic doctor can take action and give you advice on many levels:
- Improving and maintaining flexibility
- Posture correction
- Work ergonomics
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Optimizing your yoga practice and gym membership
- Sport coaching
- Starting and maintaining an exercise program
- Nutritional habits
- Running, swimming, cycling and triathlon
Health workshops for companies and groups
Fun, and informative workshops that will educate you on how to get well and stay well while reducing illness and absenteeism.
We have health workshops on a wide variety of topics:
- Setting up an affordable exercise program.
- Beginner to advanced runner's workshop.
- Advanced Nutrition & Wellness.
- Stay Fit While You Sit- office stretching and easy ergonomics.
- Bye-Bye Backache and Neck Pain.
- How to reduce Stress and S.A.D. !
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Your Future Is In Your Hands.
- Arthritis Discovery Workshop.
- Natural Health care during Pregnancy and Lactation.
- Freedom From Headaches and Migraines.
- Asthma, Allergies & Immune Boosting: For Kids And Adults!!
- Scoliosis screening, prevention and treatment.